Tuesday, January 4, 2022

Library Book Haul

 Hello, my bookish friends,

    After work today I stopped at my public library to pick up a copy of "A Day Like This".  While there I came across several other recommendations that other fellow book lovers have given me the past week. Books at first glance I typically would have just bypassed them because they are small and appears to be geared towards children. 

The first book "the House of Dolls" by Francesca Lia Block and illustrated by Barbara McClintock. The illustrations just blew me away. Just for this one reason, I would highly recommend this book. I plan on reading this tomorrow evening when it is less hectic and I am back to a normal routine. 




I will share my thoughts on this work of literature. I just love it when others share their treasured books with me. These are the best gifts in my opinion. This is a very short blog post tonight but it has been a very long day and I want to cuddle up with another book that I would like to finish this evening. So with that, I will bid you all a good night. 

Armarius

No comments:

Post a Comment

June Reading Haul

 Hi! Everyone, The start of the summer has been crazily busy between working summer jobs and tending to a vegetable garden. I am pleased to ...