Tuesday, January 25, 2022

Winter, Tea, &Books

  Good morning, my bookish friends.

Woke up this morning to find that part of my wish was granted, school is on a two-hour delay. That means I get to stay in my pj's a little longer, sip hot tea, and decide what I am going to read for February. On several of the social media sites that I belong to everyone seems to have a book in mind for this month. With this in mind, I would like to focus on Black authors. If you have any suggestions on what authors to check out please comment. This morning I plan on researching several authors for my February TBR pile. This pile keeps growing and if I had one wish or desire reading and discovering new authors could be my full-time job. Working in the school system can be draining mentally and physically. I keep telling myself that I am doing good work there but my heart is elsewhere in my career. February is also known as the month of romance. Keeping this in mind I will also be looking for a romantic author to review that of course is not well known to many of us.

Have a great day, stay warm, and read

Armarius


No comments:

Post a Comment

June Reading Haul

 Hi! Everyone, The start of the summer has been crazily busy between working summer jobs and tending to a vegetable garden. I am pleased to ...