Friday, February 4, 2022

Snow Day Shenanigans

 Good morning, my bookish friends

Did it snow in your area? We got snow and ice so that means for teachers and students in my area that school was closed Thursday and Friday.  My dogs aka polar bears are loving it. So why in the world did I think it was a good idea to put together a ladder-style bookcase on my unexpected day off? I think that I should have stayed in bed with a glass of wine and a good book. But, there it lay taunting me in my normal space of doing yoga and becoming a thing to stubbing my toe on it every time that I needed into my closet. Opened up the box and there is laid a million and one pieces would have been less frustrating on solving the rubrics cube. I managed to get the first side put together without swearing but on the second side I would have made a sailor blush. I think at one point I threatened to use it as firewood. LOL, at that threat my husband popped his head into the room to see if he could help me or probably to make sure that I did not have matches. We managed to get it together with extra hardware that I hope was not needed. I rewarded myself with a book, chocolate, and a cup of hot tea.


The picture above is of Sam playing in the snow.


This is the object that I swear would make anyone swear as if it was an extreme sport.

Stay safe out there,

Armarius

No comments:

Post a Comment

June Reading Haul

 Hi! Everyone, The start of the summer has been crazily busy between working summer jobs and tending to a vegetable garden. I am pleased to ...